Sunday, October 9, 2011

Freakin’ Dead Jed’s old hippie recipe

Staggered around the city park today and it made me think that I need to get an upgrade in hunting grounds.  Spotted some old stoner hippie couple sitting under a tree doing yoga and eating granola.  Well, I made the unfortunate mistake of walking on over to see if I might be able to “invite them to lunch”.  Of course I don’t speak the language of the Woodstock generation, but it wouldn’t have mattered any way.  I didn’t realize it at the time but these two were so completely baked, filled with their own special brand of “herbs and spices”, if you know what I mean, that after chewing on these two old hippies, I looked at my own hands and couldn’t stop giggling from all the crazy hallucinations.  Really, not only were these two rather toxic to my digestive system….they tasted OLD!  What in the undead world was I thinking?!  I must have been nuckin’ futs.  Somebody should have put an expiration date or best when used by date on old hippies, before one of us poor zombies gets food poisoning or reefer madness….

Thanks for reading Freakin' Dead Jed's blog thoughts.  I appreciate it very much. 
Freakin' Dead Jed and all related characters are copyright 2011 by Action Avenue Art Studio, Action Avenue Studio and Paul Addison. 


No comments:

Post a Comment