Saturday, September 24, 2011

A squirrel in the hand is worth......

The other day I was out wandering around in a residential neighborhood, looking for food as any good zombie would normally do, when all of a sudden I heard this extremely loud sonic boom.  I looked up and a squirrel was flying through the air.  That crazy rodent must climbed way too close to the transformer on the power line and BOOM, electrified, squirrel rocket shot right over my head!!  Ran over to the smokin’, charred, little mammal, but it was too late for CPR.  It was too late for first aid ointment….. RIP, my poor, little, fuzzy dude.  It was clear in my mind; I had to pay proper respects. Now was the time to say a few carefully chosen words over his remains, it was the only right thing I could do.  I began slowly and said, “As I mournfully stand over one of God’s little creatures, who alas is no more….. Ah, screw it….Over the teeth, past the gums, look out stomach, here it comes!”  This unexpected treat could have used a little A-1 sauce, but other than that, the damn little animal was delicious…. Hey, don’t judge me; a well fed zombie is a happy zombie.  Bite me, PETA.


Thank you for reading Freakin’ Dead Jed’s blog. Now, I would like to make it clear that I will only be promoting my Action Avenue Art Studio store at zazzle.com about once a month. It was brought to my attention that it would make more sense to do so and I agree.  My goal is to be truthful with my blog readers, so I must admit when I make little plugs for my artwork and art related merchandise for sale at zazzle, it is not to distract readers away from this blog.  The thought behind this is that all my artwork and related products are meant be complimentary to the fun that I have writing this blog every week.  I get enjoyment from making the art and I also want to build a community of collectors for my artwork, so don’t be surprised when you do see the occasional commercial asking you to purchase something. In the meantime, read on, I appreciate it.

Freakin’ Dead Jed and all related characters are copyright 2011 by Action Ave Art Studio, Action Ave Studio and Paul Addison.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment