Saturday, September 10, 2011

Alley Oooooppps!

The other night I was out prowling around, looking for some flesh to digest.  At some point I walked down a dark alley and came upon these two tough looking young teenagers who apparently decided that night to embark on a criminal enterprise.  They saw me walking towards them and shouted, “Hey, old man, give us all your money!”  Once these brain-dead poster children realized my undead state, they took off screaming.  I didn’t even get a chance to impart my wisdom to let them know that a life of crime will not pay off in the end and how the local youth detention center could use a couple bone heads like them (if for no other reason, the football team there could use new tackling dummies).  What is with all their screaming, “AAAHHHH, It’s a ZOMBIE!!! HELP!!!” Hey, I like to consider myself more than a mere zombie.  My duty is to be an ambassador of the undead, at least an agent of compromise.  Instead of eating their brains, I could have compromised and been satisfied with a couple of eyeballs or hands.  Hey, I am easy to get along with, but obviously these two idiots didn’t want to stick around to find out.  Guess it’s just as well, any body parts I could have ripped off and ate from either one of them would made me dumber than a box of rocks.  You know, you are what you eat!

Thanks for reading Freakin' Dead Jed's blog.  Be sure to tell your friends about it.  Even if you hate this blog, tell your enemies about it and send them here to seal their fate.  Also click on the link below to go to the Action Avenue Art Studio store for great art and art-related merchandise.  Everybody collects something, start today by collecting cool stuff from Action Avenue Art Studio.  Freakin' Dead Jed isn't the only awesome character at the Action Ave Studio store; Galactic Ranger Rusty McBolt is there and available for your scifi collection.  Invest in this excellent art and enjoy it in your home today!

Freakin' Dead Jed, Rusty McBolt and all related characters are copyright 2011 by Action Ave Art Studio, Action Ave Studio and Paul Addison.




No comments:

Post a Comment