Sunday, September 4, 2011

Claude from the dirt clods....

Kind of a slow weekend around the graveyard because of Labor Day, in fact, the whole town is rather quiet.  I suppose most people traveled out of town to enjoy the long weekend with family and friends.  Not much for us zombies to do with virtually no people to hunt, chase and devour.  These guys and girls in the graveyard are my zombie crew, but even they get a little boring sometimes.  Recently, I met a new fellow to chat with.  No, not another zombie, let me explain.  The other day I woke up and heard a voice in my head that wasn’t mine, which prompted me to think that I was going crazy.  Yes, I know….a zombie that’s gone wacko, what are the odds?!  Anyway, this dude called himself “Claude”.  I said, “Claude, make yourself visible to me right this minute.  You don’t have a right to be taking up residence in my head without my permission!”  Claude responded, “Look, I mean you no harm.  I am worm and you could say that I am in the worm witness protection program.  I have sought refuge in your body.”  My next response was to say, “What worm witness protection program?”  Claude said, “There is a whole underground mob scene of worm gangster families, who are constantly at odds with the beetle gangster families.  Both of these underground crime families are trying to seize control to the cemetery turf and I am trying to get out of that way of life, so I sought refuge in your body.”  I then felt a rustling under my skin and within a minute, a little worm poked his head out from the skin on my neck.  “Hello”, he said. “Claude is here.”  Wow, who would have thought that fish bait could have such a ‘Good Fella’ like existence in the ground upon which I walk.  Talk about a strange shock to the system. 

Thanks for reading Freakin' Dead Jed's thoughts.  A freakish zombie with brain munchin' and crunchin' as his goal, Jed is also inclined to let a victim know what's on his mind before the chompin' begins!  Please click on the link below to view my artwork and art-related merchandise.  You might even find a great gift for yourself or the scifi or zombie fan in your life.  There are items to be had for EVERY BUDGET, so invest in some great scifi or zombie cartoon art TODAY!!  Don't forget to check out Rusty McBolt, a first class galactic robot ranger and one hell of a mean futuristic crime fighter. 

Freakin' Dead Jed, Ranger Rusty McBolt and all related characters are copyright 2011 by Action Ave Art Studio, Action Ave Studio and Paul Addison.


No comments:

Post a Comment