Sunday, January 1, 2012

Old Jed, New Year

Son of a swamp mother, am I wasted today!  That dude’s brain that I ate last night could not have been more pickled.  My first clue should have been his whiskey breath.  It literally curled my toe nails.  Oh well, I’ll be fine once I get the tried and true zombie hangover cure into my system.  What is the zombie hangover cure, you ask?  It is a combination of the following:  seven and a half ounces of kangaroo milk, a cup and three fourths of freshly ground tree bark, two and half moldy cupcakes, one wiener dog brain and five rusty nails.  Blend all that together and you have, well, a mess.  It’s the only cure for the “bad brain belches” that afflicts most zombies on New Years Day, after rolling a few drunks for their gray matter.  Once I recover, my plans to start recruiting bikers for my MC will get back on track.  Can’t hardly wait, I am so excited about this new biker gang opportunity that I think I’ll hug myself.  Ahhh, yeah, that’s the ticket!


Thanks for reading Freakin' Dead Jed's blog.  I appreciate it.  Have a Happy New Year!!

Freakin' Dead Jed and all related characters are copyright 2012 by Action Ave Art Studio, Action Ave Studio and Paul Addison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment