Saturday, November 19, 2011

Freakin' Dead Jed's new job, day 2

Got to meet at least one other co-worker today at the grocery store’s meat counter. His name is Dan. When Dan arrived at work to start his shift, I was sent to my coffee break. Guess where Cuttin’ Carl was….nope not with Barb the produce manager. All I can say is that Cuttin’ Carl must be what one would call an “adventurer” because Carl went from checking out Barb’s juicy fruits to exploring Sonja’s perky peaks! Sonja is a woman who works in the floral department here at the grocery store. I guess her “peaks and valley” are something of a legend around here. Cuttin’ Carl is worthless. I have planned to be promoted to Carl’s meat manager position some time by next week. I would have killed and eaten Carl by now, but something tells me that he is full of nothing but gristle, especially his big, fat, stupid brain. I digress… Anyway, so I was sitting on my coffee break and it occurred to me what a cool job I have. I am a butcher. Who would have dreamed a zombie would have been elevated to the rock star position of butcher? Working as a butcher may seem dull for humans, but I disagree. Think about it. The term “butcher” can even be used as an awesome nickname for other gigs. For example, if I was an MMA fighter or a pro wrestler, I could be called Jed “The Butcher” Hogan. If I was a hit man for the mob, I could be known as Jed “The Butcher” Bonaducci. If I was a plastic surgeon, I could be Dr. Jed “The Butcher” MD. Oh wait a minute; I suppose most patients don’t want to have the experience of hearing that their doctor has a nickname of “The Butcher”. Guess that was a bad example.

Thanks for reading Freakin' Dead Jed's blog. Let's all be thankful this upcoming holiday for turkey, mashed potatoes and zombies. Talk about a winning and appetizing combination!  We are vey close to Christmas too and what better gift to give the zombie or SCIFI fan on your shopping list than a great piece of zombie or SCIFI art.  Click on the link below to go to my Action Ave Art Studio store at zazzle.com.  You'll find great zombie and SCIFI art and art related merchandise for EVERY BUDGET!  Don't forget to check out the artwork with Rusty McBolt as the subject.  He is one robotic bad ass nobody should mess with in this galaxy or any other!!

Freakin' Dead Jed, Rusty McBolt and all related characters are copyright 2011 by Action Ave Art Studio, Action Ave Studio and Paul Addison.


create & buy custom products at Zazzle









No comments:

Post a Comment