Sunday, August 14, 2011

In the dog house again

Got caught in a rain down pour today and wow did that suck.  I literally had to run down the alley of a residential neighborhood I wasn’t very familiar with at all.  No zombie likes to run unless he or she is chasing down a human for a quick meal, but here I was running in the rain like a damned fool with no tasty humans in my immediate sight.  Saw a huge dog house in the middle of this empty backyard, so I ducked into it figuring I could hang out in there until the rain lets up.  I thought to myself that this isn’t very dignified to be jumping into a dog house, but then again I eat brains, bloody guts and other assorted organs, so how much damned dignity do I really need!  Beggars can’t be choosers.  So I was sitting there in the dog house, chewing on a bone left there by the dog who owned it.  It was a T bone and it still had some meat left on it.  At that point I was thinking that the day might not end up so bad after all when all of a sudden I heard a very loud growl.  A massive Rottweiler was standing on the back porch. (Uh, can you say YIKES?!)  The dog’s teeth looked tragically sharp and his attitude took a completely badass turn regarding a zombie taking up residence in his house, chewing on his T bone!  My foolish notion led me to think I was at the top of the food chain that day and boy was I wrong.  I bolted out of there like my head was on fire and my ass was catching!!  Must have set the zombie land speed record in getting the hell out of there…..

Go to Action Ave Art Studio store at zazzle.com to invest in excellent artwork and merchandise for yourself or as a gift for somebody else.  And as luck would have it, my studio store has items for EVERY BUDGET.   I've made it incredibly easy for you, just click on the link below to get to my store.  While you're there, you can also see and experience the scifi adventures of Ranger Rusty McBolt as he cowboys his way through the galaxy.  Thank you,  I appreciate your business.......Artist, Cartoonist & Creator Paul Addison.

Freakin' Dead Jed, Ranger Rusty McBolt and all related characters are copyright 2011 by Action Ave Art Studio, Action Ave Studio and Paul Addison.


No comments:

Post a Comment