Sunday, June 3, 2012

Club house for my zombie crew?

When you’re a zombie like me, you have a lot of time on your hands. Sure, I get to hunt humans, but realistically, even the greatest of all zombies can’t hunt 24 hours a day. Hey, the spirit is willing, but sometimes the rotten, stinkin’ flesh is weak! So I’ve been trying to think of new things to do to occupy my down time. I overheard the grounds keeping men at the graveyard talking. Apparently, they want to have a bigger storage facility built for all the caretaking equipment. You know, things like their lawn mowers, weed killing chemicals, and the piles of cash they’re making off of stealing Memorial Day wreaths and selling them back to Cheap Crap Store so they can put wreaths back on sale.

Anyway, enough with my nutty conspiracy theories! Well, if a new storage barn is built for the equipment, that means that the current one will be empty. Even if the lug nuts who run this place try to knock the old building down, they would have a fight on their hands. Think about it! My fellow zombie dudes and I can make a zombie social club out of it. It could be epic. We could have a pool table, bar and other forms of entertainment installed. This could be the talk of the entire zombie community! Hell, I might even franchise it. Well, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Perhaps, I better convince my posse to get on board first…..


Thanks for reading Freakin' Dead Jed's blog.  It is greatly appreciated.  Freakin' Dead Jed and all related characters are copyrighted 2012 by Action Avenue Art Studio, Action Avenue Studio and Paul Addison.
Say, if you're looking for the perfectly unique gift for the zombie or scifi fanatic in your life, you need to head on over to the Action Avenue Studio store by clicking on the link below.  You'll find all kinds of deals and reasonable prices.  You might even find a cool item for yourself.  Act now and don't delay.....


make custom gifts at Zazzle







No comments:

Post a Comment